lunes, 17 de noviembre de 2008

These are our names!!

My name is Jaen and I am from Argentina. My name is from Siria an Lebanon and I have my name because my father liked it. Nobody in my family has my name and there are not famous person with my name.

My name is Nicolas and I am from Buenos Aires Argentina. My name means: The Salvator Of The Village. I have this name because my mom and dad liked this name. Nobody in my family has my name; I am the first person who has that name. The famous with my name are Nicolas Cage, Nicolas Vasquez and Nicolas Cabre have my name.

I’m from Buenos Aires, Argentina. My name is Jonathan. It’s Hebrew and it means “God’s present”. I have this name because my mother liked it. Only I in my family have this name. Johnny Deep has this name, too.



1) I’m from Argentina.
2) My name is Brian.
3) My name is from Lion.
4) I don’t know why I have this name.
5) I have this name because my mother liked this name.
6) Only I have this name in my family
7) Bryan Adams has my name.

My name is Gabriel. Im from Argentina, live in Buenos Aires, in Almirante Brown in Burzaco. Argentina is a beautiful country.
My name means “disciple of good” and “angel f good”
Have my name because my mother liked this name and my
Father gave me the name Sebastian.
My mother gave me the name Gabriel because it is the name
Of an angel.
Nowbody my family has got my name.
The famous persons who have my name are: Gabriel Corrado is a famous actor from Argentina he works on TV. Gabriel Schwarzenegger is the brother to Arnold Schwarzenegger famous Actor For films Terminator. Gabriel Goity is a famous actor in Argentina and Gabriel Stallone is a famous actor work in Alaska this is a cousin for Silvestre Stallone.

Im from Guernica, Buenos Aires, Argentina. My name is Marisol. My name means the “union of the sear and the sun”. Because my parents liked this name. My parents gave me this name. In my family, Im the first person whit this name. There aren’t famous persons whit my name.

Im from Burzaco, Buenos Aires, Argentina. My name is Barbara . My name means “the foreigner”. Because my father liked this name. My father gave me this name. In my family Im the first person whit this name. The famous person with my name is Barbara Simons. She is a model.

Im from Burzaco, Buenos Aires, Argentina. My name is Daniela. My name is means “Queen Grece”. Because my brother was in love with one girls her name was Daniela. My brother gave me my name. Nowody in my family has my name. There aren’t famous people whit.

Im from Buenos Aires Argentina: My name Is Ricardo. My name means “heart of lion”. Because my father liked this name. My father gave me that name. Im the first person with this name in my family.
The famous persons who have my name are: Ricardo Darin. Ricardo Arjona and Ricardo Montaner and ricky maravilla have my name.

Im from Argentina. My name is Sandra. I have a sister called Sandra and he died. So my mother called me Sandra . Sandra Bullock has my name. My cousin Has my name.My mother has this name. My name is Spanish.
Im from Argentina. My name is Nelly. My name is English. There isn’t special reason. My mother gave my name. My cousin has my name. Nelly Furtado A singer has my name

Im from Buenos Aires. My name is Ana. Because my mother liked my name. My mother gave me that name. Nowbody from my family has my name. Ana Martinez the actress has my name.

My name is Verónica. I am from Argentina, my name is Latinoamerican, my aunt(my father´s twin sister) ia callend Verónica.my father gave me this name. My aunt and my cousin are callend. Madona is callend Verónica, too.


My name is Nahir. I am from Buenos Aires, Argentina.
My name means “like a quiet spring” in Arabian language. Because my grandmother hard an Arab family. My mother gave me my name. I am the first person whit this name in my family.
A famous person whit my name is a Arabian princess.


I am from Argentina. My name is Ayelen. My name means happiness in mapuche language. Because my mother liked this name. My mother gave me my name. I am the first Ayelen in my family. There aren’t my name famous people.



I am from Argentina, and my family too. My name is Giselle Sabrina , because my mother liked this name. My name gave me my name. I am the first person with my name in the family,they aren´t famous with my name.


I am from Argentina. My name is Nicholas, my name is from Argerlia, because my father liked this name, Y don’t know why Y have this name, Y have this name in my family Nicholas cage and Nicolas Vasquez have my name.


I am from Argentina, I am name Yoana , my name means the who gives happiness, because my mather chose this name for a brazilian singer, I am the fist person whith this name in my family, whody in my family has name.

I am from Argentina. My name is Betiana Soledad . Because my father liked this name. My father gave me that name. I am the firs person with this name in my family. Betiana Blum has my name.

I am from Argentina. My name is Cecilia. My name means singer woman. They gave me this name for a soap opera. My mother and father gave me this name. no body in my name. Cecilia Oviedo the actress has my name.

I am from Argentina. My name is Natalia Soledad .My name is latin .Because my mother and father liked my name.My mother geve me that name.My greatgrandmother was Natalia.Natalia Oreiro,Soledad Silveira are actresses and they have name.

I m from is Argentina. My name is Sofia. Because my grandmother hadam Español family. My mother geve me my name.My mother geve my this name. Nobody in my family has my name.Sofia Gala an actress has my name.

I am from Buenos Aires, Argentina. My name is Eliana Noemi. Is name latino. Because i like my mother and my father. Eliana gives my mother and Noemy gives my father. The famous persons have my name is Eliana Gercio...

It´s the Buenos Aires, Argentina. My name is Magali Sonia. My name is latin. Because my mother like my name. My mother gave that name. Magali the singger has my name...

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Sofia, I am Milagros, and I like a lot your name. One of my best friends calls Sofia. I didn´t know that this name cames from España.
    Do you know the meaning of Sofia? The meanning of Sofia is " sabiduria".
    well, see you.
    Goodbye.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Gabriel, I am Milagros and I didn´t know the meanning of your name, I like it!.
    I think that your mum has good likes for choose names. When I have a baby I wanna call him Gabriel.
    Well, I have to go!
    Goodbye.

    ResponderEliminar